SIMULIAworks is a portfolio of connected, powerful and collaborative simulation solutions on the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE® platform. It empowers you to accelerate design innovation by solving engineering challenges for your SOLIDWORKS® 3D designs with full data associativity.
You can perform any structural analysis tasks with confidence, from the simplest linear static analysis to the most complex nonlinear drop test and impact analyses, by leveraging the built-in market-proven Abaqus solver technology. The intuitive, interactive 3DEXPERIENCE platform enables your teams to share and visualize 3D simulation results and collaborate in real time from anywhere with a web browser. You can also easily create and assign tasks and manage multiple projects to speed up project delivery.
The SIMULIAworks portfolio is for all size businesses (small, medium or large companies) to solve all types of simulation problems to bring new and innovative products to market before their competition.
- SaaS model provide the right set of apps for the length of a project (3 months or 1 year subscription).
- It is accessible from SOLIDWORKS with a connector (Collaborative Designer for SOLIDWORKS is needed to offer an integrated workflow with SOLIDWORKS).
- Company experts can customize the app UI for everyone to access simulation in the company
Scalable & Powerful
- All roles use the same Abaqus FEA technology, recognized as the industry leader, from the Designer to the Analyst.
- This cutting edge and proven Abaqus technology solves with speed and accuracy from the simple linear static, with small deformations, low-speed event to the most complex nonlinear dynamic, with large deformations, high-speed events.
- All roles use the same cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE platform where data is securely stored and accessible from anywhere at any time.
- Making design decisions is faster with simulation lightweight results easy to review, compare and share.
- Cloud computing option lets the user to choose when to run simulations on the cloud to free-up local computer resources.
The Scalable SIMULIAWORKS Portfolio Includes:
a role for design engineers to assess the product performance under linear and nonlinear static, thermal, frequency, thermal-stress, linear dynamic and quasi-static conditions.
a role for design engineers and simulation experts to solve, in addition to what Structural Performance Engineer solves, nonlinear dynamic high-speed events, material calibration and geometry simplification.
Structural Engineer role for design engineers providing linear static, thermal and frequency analysis solution with solid, shell and beam meshing to assess product performance.
An intuitive and guided simulation solution for designers who need to assess product performance under linear static, thermal and frequency conditions.
Simulation Collaborator is for any collaborator and manager who needs to review and compare simulations in real time from anywhere to make faster design decisions.