A COMPREHENSIVE LINEAR STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS SOLUTION TO ASSESS THE PERFORMANCE OF PRODUCTS DURING THE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROCESS.
Structural Engineer equips the Design Engineer with all the tools needed to efficiently conduct structural linear static, frequency, buckling, steady-state thermal simulation and modal dynamic response of product designs within 3DEXPERIENCE. It provides unique capabilities to collaborate, simulate, and impact product development processes throughout the extended enterprise using state-of-the-art Abaqus simulation technology, ensuring accuracy of the virtual testing
WHAT IS STRUCTURAL ENGINEER?
Structural Engineer delivers proven world class Abaqus technology in a seamless and powerful user interface on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform so that design engineers can get the benefits of virtual testing for informed technical decisionsmakings.
- Linear simulation setup for structural and steady-state thermal analysis provides interactive access to common functionality in Abaqus
- Linear Static, Frequency, Buckling, Steady-state Thermal and Modal Dynamic analysis types
- Realistic behavior Simulation under all common loading and boundary condition structural loading conditions • Contact (surface pairs, detection) definition where parts within an assembly can be defined to be initially in contact
- High quality meshing directly on the design geometry, including rule-based meshing
- Automatic mesh generation with tetrahedral elements is provided, including specification of element type.
- Efficient post-processing for the largest of simulation models using distributed HPC resources
- Leverages proven Abaqus technology with accurate structural and thermal simulations in an intuitive workflow
- High performance on multi-core workstations with a modern simulation solution on multi-core distribute HPC clusters
- Always-available embedded compute licensing (up to 4 cores) allows the user to run simulation on the local machine at anytime
- Easily scalable to add non-linearity with other roles