Structural Performance Engineer is a comprehensive structural analysis solution to assess the performance of products – during the design engineering process – with confidence, accuracy and speed. With the market leader SIMULIA Abaqus FEA (finite element analysis) technology, on the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE Platform from Dassault Systèmes, Structural Performance Engineer delivers a unique, easy and integrated workflow, for all engineers, to expand their SOLIDWORKS Simulation to a more advanced simulation solution.
WHAT IS STRUCTURAL PERFORMANCE ENGINEER?
- Perform Structural static, frequency, buckling, modal dynamics, harmonic responses and structural simulation
- Abaqus FEA solver, on the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Coupling of multiple nonlinearity effects: large amounts of contact, complex materials
- Provides product development, mechanical, design, and simulation engineers the powerful and intuitive tools needed to perform sophisticated structural simulations using proven Abaqus simulation technology.
- Determine the strength of a product designed by reporting stress and deformations distribution.
- Improve designs at risk for resonance and other dynamic effects o Combine nonlinear base state with dynamic response for improved vibration prediction.
- Predict temperature distribution within a design as well as thermal stress, which is due to steady state or transient thermal loading
- Delivers access to sophisticated simulation technology within an intuitive interface
- Accesses 3DEXPERIENCE platform capabilities within SOLIDWORKS environment
- More time efficient when searching the right geometry, part or assembly information, material or fastener data.
- Offers multistep structural scenarios for product performance and quality testing during the product design process.
- Enables high performance results visualization, particularly for very large models
- Realistic Insight for Everyone. Give your products an added competitive edge with simulation experiences that offer realistic insight throughout all phases of design