SOLIDWORKS CAM STANDARD
SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard allows users to quickly program individual parts and configurations without leaving the SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD environment. You have full access to defining rules within SOLIDWORKS CAM to create and build to company standards.
- Rules-based machining
- Tolerance-Based Machining
- Feature Recognition
- Easy visualization of fixtures and tooling
- Toolpath Simulation within SOLIDWORKS CAM
- REQUEST A SOLIDWORKS QUOTE
- SCHEDULE A SOLIDWROKS DEMO
- WHAT’S NEW IN SOLIDWORKS 2018
- VIEW SOLIDWORKS CAM MATRIX
SOLIDWORKS CAM STANDARD Solutions Include:
The use of knowledge-based machining and tolerance-based machining allows for:
- Recognizing any updated geometry as the model changes through feature updates or newly imported parts.
- Assigning machining strategies based on features that are recognized.
- Updating machining strategies if a design’s tolerance changes.
- Rules-based machining enables designers and engineers to:
– Catch design errors and new part setups through Automatic Feature Recognition.
– Quote components quickly using company standards captured as rules