SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional
A data vault powered by Microsoft® SQL Server® guarantees all information is securely stored and indexed for fast retrieval by authorized users within your company. Easy to implement, fully configurable and extensible via the API, it efficiently guides your product teams through your development processes, ensuring that team members have access to the right files at the right time. Localized vault replication and support of multiple CAD applications provides unmatched productivity, no matter the size, distribution, and diversity of your organization.
- Securely store and index design data for fast retrieval.
- Eliminate concerns about version control and data loss.
- Share and collaborate on designs with people inside and outside the organization in multiple locations.
- Create an electronic workflow to formalize, manage, and optimize development, document approval, and engineering change processes.
SOLIDWORKS PREMIUM Solutions Include
- File Management: Manage all types of product development files using affordable, easy-to-implement product data management solutions. These solutions provide centralized file vaulting capabilities needed to manage and control electronic intellectual property and product design data.
- Design Reuse: Save time, control costs, and improve quality through design reuse, using PDM Professional or PDM Standard to create a framework for quickly locating and reusing or repurposing existing design data.
- Revision Management: Track changes, maintain a complete revision history of a design’s evolution, and avoid the errors of manual approaches.
- Engineering Change Management: Significantly reduce the time needed to complete your design approval and engineering change order (ECO) processes with the automated electronic workflow system.
- Bill of Materials Management: Efficiently and accurately maintain bill of materials (BOM) information with the BOM management solutions.
- Secure File Vaulting: Securely control access to sensitive or proprietary product information using the easy-to-implement PDM Professional and PDM Standard systems.
- Distributed Collaboration: Drive collaboration throughout your organization, whether it’s in just one place or around the world. PDM Professional provides the tools and capabilities that your enterprise needs to keep people connected, up to date, and working on the same set of data, regardless of their location.
- Enterprise Scalability: Easily connect the design data needs of your entire enterprise, whether for just a few users in a single location or hundreds of contributors working in multiple locations around the world.
Regulatory Compliance: The PDM Professional system helps companies in regulated fields (like medical device development) comply with government regulatory requirements or industry standards for controlled development processes and product documentation by increasing operational efficiency, ensuring regulations are met, and generating the information needed to demonstrate compliance.
FEA’s PDM Implementation Services:
- Installation and vault setup
- Configuration of additional sandbox and testing vaults
- Database and Archive Server configuration
- Replication to additional sites
- Web server and clients set-up
- Configuration of data cards, variable mappings, templates, revisioning, workflows
- Configuration of release, approval, and change order processes
- Data migration
- Upgrade services – servers, clients, SolidWorks files
- Focused user and administration training on functionality
- SolidWorks Toolbox integration
- Data import/export and integration to external systems
- Scripting of file dispatching and conversions
- Data-driven report writing
- Extended add-in capabilities for revision bumping/skipping, file renaming, bills of material, complex/dynamic approval processes, and web services
- Application extensions through custom API programming
- Vault administration services
Users are provided with hands-on training by our experienced data management engineer team and coaching that shows how to use the vault with the built-in Windows and SolidWorks add-in interfaces. These core data management principles can later be expanded through additional business process driven configuration and customizations as required.
FEA’s implementation approach is to ensure the Customer has the tools and knowledge to fully administrate and use the software, with low cost of ownership and rapid return on investment
If you are looking for the SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional price, request your SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional price today by calling us at 905-990-0094 or via our request a SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional price quote form!