SOLIDWORKS PDM STANDARD
New Data management solution for smaller workgroup environment in one geographic location. Included with SOLIDWORKS Professional and Premium, it helps SOLIDWORKS and DraftSight users easily and efficiently organize and manage their data. Moreover, it can be easily upgraded to SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional when changes are needed. Contact us or request a quote to receive your SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard price.
- Securely store and index design data for fast retrieval.
- Eliminate concerns about version control and data loss.
- Share and collaborate on designs with people inside and outside the organization in multiple locations.
- Create an electronic workflow to formalize, manage, and optimize development, document approval, and engineering change processes.
SOLIDWORKS PDM STANDARD Solutions Include:
- File Management: Manage all types of product development files using affordable, easy-to-implement product data management solutions. These solutions provide centralized file vaulting capabilities needed to manage and control electronic intellectual property and product design data.
- Design Reuse: Save time, control costs, and improve quality through design reuse, using PDM Professional or PDM Standard to create a framework for quickly locating and reusing or repurposing existing design data.
- Revision Management: Track changes, maintain a complete revision history of a design’s evolution, and avoid the errors of manual approaches.
- Secure File Vaulting: Securely control access to sensitive or proprietary product information using the easy-to-implement PDM Professional and PDM Standard systems.