SOLIDWORKS Sustainability quickly and easily integrates environmental assessment and sustainable design into your established design process. Sustainability becomes a natural part of your workflow. You get a continuous, real-time dashboard of the impacts of your designs, helping you quickly compare design alternatives to find the most environmentally conscious options that meet your design requirements. You can ensure product quality and performance while developing greener products to better serve your customers and the environment.
- REQUEST A SOLIDWORKS QUOTE
- SCHEDULE A SOLIDWROKS DEMO
- WHAT’S NEW IN SOLIDWORKS 2018
- VIEW SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION MATRIX
SOLIDWORKS SUSTAINABILITY SOLUTIONS INCLUDES:
The SOLIDWORKS Sustainability Package provides a screening-level life cycle assessment (LCA) of the environmental impacts of your full design, with seamless integration to your design process. With the inclusion of SustainabilityXpress (parts assessment, alternative materials search, and environmental impact dashboard) you have the additional capability to assess both parts and assemblies, using parameters such as transportation mode and distance, assembly energy, and use-phase energy consumption. Flexible inputs, such as recycled content level and end-of-life scenarios, enable more detailed assessments. You can even perform time-dependent environmental comparisons using the varying lifetimes of different design solutions. Assessment results are saved for each design configuration, helping you easily compare versions. The Assembly Visualization tool ranks the impact of the parts in your assembly to pinpoint and reassess the sustainability of your design. Seamless integration and automatic report generation allow you to quickly communicate your sustainable design solution.
SOLIDWORKS Sustainability also uses the gold-standard GaBi LCA environmental impact database from PE International. With this database, you can download updates as they become available, and even request new LCA datasets for your custom materials and processes as a premium service in partnership with PE International.
- Sustainable Design– software that enables designers and engineers to perform real-time environmental assessment as part of the product design process.
- GaBi Environmental Database– worldwide fold standard for environmental impact data used to ensure the validity and credibility of your environmental impacts assessments.
- Material Optimization– optimize material usage to lessen environmental impacts by quickly finding alternative materials that match your engineering parameters.
- Screening-Level Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)– software that enables you to perform a screening-level LCA during design, which streamlines the process if a full, ISO 14040-certified LCA is performed.
- Automatic Sustainability Report Generation– capture and communicate the results of your environmental impacts assessments by automatically and instantaneously generating sustainability reports.
- Environmental Impact Dashboard– see the environmental impacts of your design in real time as you make design changes or product decisions
- Assembly Visualization– assign colors to rank and sort components in your assembly designs can help you pinpoint parts that contribute the greatest environment
Signup for our e-newsletter
SIGN UP FOR ALL LATEST PRODUCTS AND DEALS!
Looking to buy SOLIDWORKS Software or searching for the best SOLIDWORKS classes near you? Then, FEA Training Consultants the leading SolidWorks reseller in Toronto, Ontario will be your one-stop for all your SOLIDWORKS software and training needs. Buy SolidWorks Software, an all-in-one comprehensive CAD package consisting of Design Communication, Product Data Management, Mechanical 3D CAD, Electrical, and Simulation.