SOLIDWORKS VISUALIZE STANDARD
SOLIDWORKS® Visualize Standard enables designers, engineers, and content creators across all industries to create compelling visual content of their designs with unparalleled ease and flexibility. By utilizing photo-quality content early in the design process, more informed design decisions can be made, as well as receiving useful early feedback from sales teams and potential customers.
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Accelerated Rendering
- Hybrid Render Mode
- Physically Based Raytracing
- Intuitive User Interface
- Support for 25+ CAD File Formats
- REQUEST A SOLIDWORKS QUOTE
- SCHEDULE A SOLIDWROKS DEMO
- WHAT’S NEW IN SOLIDWORKS 2018
- VIEW SOLIDWORKS VISUALIZE MATRIX
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard features include:
- Photo-quality imagery at unlimited resolution.
- Advanced multi-layer materials.
- Highlight design and engineering solutions by fading the Opacity of parts and models
- Accurate simulation of real-world lighting with HDR support for photorealism without cumbersome manual lighting techniques.
- Show off inner design complexity with Cut Planes (section views).
- Integrated connection to our FREE online Community of over 1000 free assets.
- Decals (interactive stickers) placement just like real life stickers.
- Support for professional Texture Maps (Bump, Normal, Specular, Alpha, Color).
- Interactive Part Splitter for separating surfaces without going back to CAD modeling package.
- Pre-set Camera Filters to enhance your images and make them pop off the screen.