EPDM Implementation / Training Services (Value Pack)
FEA’s EPDM implementation support is centered around a best-practices configured core vault that allows users to quickly become up and running with an easy-to-learn interface that provides secure vaulting, version and revision control, release process, and search capabilities.
Duration: 3 Days
EPDM Implementaion/Training Services Includes:
EPDM Installation – Half Day onsite custom Installation and custom setup support
- Installation and vault setup uding FEA’S custom template (includes SQL Installation)
- Database and Archive Server configuration
- User login configuration and set-up group users (Instructions Provided)
- Special custom settings (if required) on the OS side of the server
EPDM Admin Setup and Training- Half day onsite admin orientation
- EPDM Admin tools review and options discussed in detail.
- Configuration of data cards, variable mappings, templates, revisioning, workflows etc.
- Vault administration services (including setting group permissions)
- Focused administration training on functionality.
EPDM User Training–Half Day Onsite User Training
- EPDM User Interface
- EPDM File Search options
- File References and multi user coordination
- File uploading to vault and revision tracking etc
EPDM Support/ Consulting – One Day Onsite Consulting
- Certified PDM Expert will work one-on-one with your team and provide specific guidance to complete implementation.
Value Added Consulting Time (4 Hours)
- As part of value FEA’s value added EPDM implementation service we will provide four one hour consultation sessions to ensure seamless EPDM implementation.