SOLIDWORKS Simulation & Simulation Professional Training Course
Course Description: The 4-day training class provides an in-depth coverage on the basics of Finite Element Analysis (FEA), covering the entire process from meshing to evaluation of results for parts and assemblies. It discusses linear stress analysis covering the entire analysis process from meshing to evaluation of results for parts and assemblies, gap/contact analysis, and best practices. 4th day covers heat transfer analysis, frequency analysis, fatigue, stability analysis based on linear buckling concepts, 2D simulations (plane stress, strain and axisymmetry) and pressure vessel modulus
Course Length: 4 Days
Prerequisites: Knowledge of SOLIDWORKS and basic mechanical engineering concepts is recommended.
Who should attend: All SOLIDWORKS Simulation users wishing to create better designs in SOLIDWORKS by performing analysis and evaluating the behavior of their parts and assemblies under actual service conditions.
Introduction to FEA
- Key concepts and principles
- FEA and CAD modeling approaches
- Boundary Conditions
- Linear vs non-linear analysis
FEA using SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- Analysis set up, Results visualization and post-processing
- Meshing options
- Mixed Meshing options
- Adaptive Meshing
- Loads and Restraints
- Small vs. Large displacement
- Linear static analysis of parts
- Gaps/Contact and Advanced Assembly Analysis
- Assemblies with special connectors and bolts
- Frequency Analysis
- Effect of In-plane loading on thin-walled structures
- Linear Buckling Analysis
- Heat Transfer: Conduction, Convection and Radiation
- Thermal Stress Analysis with contacts
- Drop Test
- Fatigue analysis (S-N curves, single/multiple invent formulations)
- 2D Simulations (plane stress, plane strain and axisymmetry)
- Pressure vessel modulus
Signup for our e-newsletter
SIGN UP FOR ALL LATEST PRODUCTS AND DEALS!
Looking to buy SOLIDWORKS Software or searching for the best SOLIDWORKS classes near you? Then, FEA Training Consultants the leading SolidWorks reseller in Toronto, Ontario will be your one-stop for all your SOLIDWORKS software and training needs. Buy SolidWorks Software, an all-in-one comprehensive CAD package consisting of Design Communication, Product Data Management, Mechanical 3D CAD, Electrical, and Simulation.