Techno- Student Program (To Enhance Technical Skills Of Students)
FEA Training Consultants Inc. offers a highly personalized and professional service that sets apart from only training services. We are the first to provide a comprehensive hands-on-training Techno – Student Program (TSP) specially tailor made for the students.
SOLIDWORKS has a short learning curve and as a result, students can easily translate ideas into models, and models into prototypes. Throughout the process, they’ll also gain invaluable communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills. When combined with math, science, and engineering principles, SOLIDWORKS is the key to preparing students for challenging and rewarding careers.
Lessons Contributes core competencies in
Science | Technology | Engineering | Mathematics
Each lesson includes
- Learning Exercise
- Projects and additional Exercise
- Vocabulary Worksheet
- Lesson Summary
- Prepare for Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate Program(CSWA)
Our Techno student Program for Middle and High School Students covers the following:
- Math concepts involved in Algebra 1 (includes rational functions, radical functions, factorization & quadratic functions) and Algebra 2 (includes exponential functions, trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions & conics)
- Science concepts related to coding, design and analysis will be covered using practical examples. Topics covered includes fundamentals of python programming, formulating matrix for design validation (Finite Element), python coding to formulate practical math problems, stress studies, deflection studies, basic thermal concepts & vibration modeling.
- Learn technical concepts and complete (basic & intermediate level) hands on 3D Design and FEA analysis projects using commercial design & analysis software.
- Introduction to 3D Printing and hands-on workshop / projects.
- Middle School
- High School