SOLIDWORKS Professional gives you all the power of SOLIDWORKS Standard but with additional capabilities that increase productivity, ensure accuracy, and help you communicate all design information more effectively.
SOLIDWORKS Professional includes libraries of standard parts and fasteners, tools to automatically estimate manufacturing cost and to help utilize imported geometry, and utilities that search designs for errors. Your designs can be realistically rendered with PhotoView 360 software and shared with the eDrawings Professional package, an easily deployed tool that lets everyone view, measure, and markup the design data. SOLIDWORKS Professional also gives you an integrated data management system that securely stores all project information and tracks all design changes. Streamline your design process with SOLIDWORKS Professional.
- CAD Animation
- Revision Control
- SOLIDWORKS Costing
- Part and Assembly Modeling
- PhotoView 360
- eDrawings Professional
- CAD Library
- Tolerance Stack-up Analysis(TolAnalyst)
- Reverse Engineering (Scan to 3D)
SOLIDWORKS PROFESSIONAL Solutions Include
SOLIDWORKS provides the following CAD libraries and functionality:
- Over one million pre-built, standard machine components, such as screws, nuts, washers, and pins are included with SOLIDWORKS Toolbox.
- Millions of 3D CAD models and other CAD data online directly from certified suppliers and other CAD users at 3D ContentCentral.com.
- Libraries for sheet metal forming tools including ribs, flanges, lances, louvers, and embossed shapes.
- Libraries for sheet metal punch tools, including tombstone, T-slot, star, triangles, D-cut-outs, and many others.
- Libraries for detailing drawings including annotations, symbols, and blocks.
- Libraries of components for Routing of Electrical and Piping/Tubing Systems that include piping, tubing, electrical, conduit, and mounting hardware.
- Smart Components and Smart Fasteners technology that provides automatic assembly of fasteners and component subassemblies.
- Libraries of prebuilt features ready to add to your part models, including linear patterns, fluid power connection ports, keyways, retaining ring grooves and slots.
- Library content management with SOLIDWORKS File Management.
ECAD/MCAD Collaboration (CircuitWorks™)
Share data between electrical CAD (ECAD) and mechanical CAD (MCAD) designers using the CircuitWorks™ tool in SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software. CircuitWorks enables users to share, compare, update, and track electrical design data so users can more quickly resolve electrical-mechanical integration problems. Mechanical and electrical engineers can work closely in creating complex designs, speeding up the product development process, saving time and development costs, and accelerating time-to-market.
Design for Cost (SOLIDWORKS Costing)
SOLIDWORKS automatic cost estimation tools are fully integrated with 3D CAD, enabling designers and engineers to continuously check their designs against cost targets.
CAD Standards Checking
Establish design standards and easily check drawings (or models) with SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software to create uniform designs and documentation, which speeds up product development, saves time, and increases productivity.
SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD tools include the powerful eDrawings collaboration tool which enables you to view both 3D models and 2D drawings in a unique email-ready format. When used with SOLIDWORKS drawings, the eDrawings viewer provides insight into the design using unique 3D animation between 2D views.
Advanced Design for Manufacturing
Check your design and verify manufacturability of your product early in the development process using SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD, saving time and development costs, improving productivity, and accelerating your time-to-market.
Automated Tolerance Stack-Up Analysis (TolAnalyst)
Quickly and easily check dimensions and tolerances using SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software to assess the manufacturability of your design long before reaching production. Check parts and assembly tolerances during design, accelerating the design process, saving time and development costs, and increasing productivity.
Advanced Photorealistic Rendering
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard enables designers, engineers, and content creators across all industries to create compelling visual content of their designs with unparalleled ease and flexibility. By utilizing photo-quality content early in the design process, more informed design decisions can be made, as well as receiving useful early feedback from sales teams and potential customers.
SOLIDWORKS File Management
SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard in SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software helps individuals and small workgroups manage project data, control their design revisions, and control access to files, accelerating the design process and increasing productivity.