Explain and present your product or process using 2D and 3D graphical content that you can quickly create with SOLIDWORKS Composer software. The easy-to-use tools and intuitive product approach let you work directly from 3D CAD data to make high quality illustrations, photorealistic images, and even interactive animations without waiting for a physical prototype. Even nontechnical users can leverage existing product designs with SOLIDWORKS Composer and create associative 2D and 3D deliverables that automatically stay up-to-date with the latest design changes. You can start producing a range of technical communication graphical assets [such as 3D interactive animations, 2D line art images (SVG, EPS, CGM), and high-resolution raster images (BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIF files)] earlier in the design process, helping to lower costs and speed time-to-market.
- CAD Animation
- Revision Control
- Installation instructions
- Maintenance and repair guides
- Training systems
- Customer and supplier review
- Operation Method Sheet (OMS) Product web pages
- Interactive, configurable product demos
- Sales bidding kits
SOLIDWORKS COMPOSER Solutions Include:
SOLIDWORKS Composer features include:
- Synchronize technical communication with your design process so graphic elements are updated automatically when there are changes to the design.
- Develop your technical communication deliverables earlier in the process and keep them current, instead of having to wait until the product is complete.
- Show your product before production using 2D and 3D illustrations and interactive animations.
- Make technical communication more visual and more effective for your manufacturing and service teams, suppliers, and customers, regardless of language and culture, helping to reduce the amount of translation.
SOLIDWORKS Composer solutions include:
- Technical Product Communication: Encourages clarity by enabling designers, shop floor, sales, and marketing departments to easily create and deliver 2D and 3D graphical content from existing 3D CAD data.
- 2D and 3D Publishing: Enables a highly interactive end-user experience, allowing technical and marketing departments to easily create high quality 2D and 3D technical communication with the greatest level of product detail and clarity.
- Interactive 3D Communication: Enables technical, sales, and marketing departments to easily incorporate 3D graphics and interactive animation into technical product communication to show your products and processes more clearly and effectively.
- Concurrent Product Communication Development: It frees technical and marketing organizations from inefficient work flows by enabling them to – start creating product communications sooner, update them as the design evolves, and have them finished simultaneously with the product ship date. All too often, product documentation starts at the end of the development process, because technical publishers need to wait for a final CAD screen shot for the actual product for digital photography.
- Technical Illustration: Helps deliver clear compelling graphics to end users by simplifying the creation of 2D graphical content for technical illustrations in product communication.