SOLIDWORKS Manage provides customers with unique set of advanced data management tools. This is accomplished by leveraging the file management capabilities and ease of use of SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional and adding powerful project, process, and item management capabilities, together with interactive dashboards and reporting tools.
- Reduces the time in creating complete bill of materials (BOMs).
- Lessen the expense of maintaining multiple data management systems.
- Avoids product development time and overruns.
- Provides project managers with information to make critical product developlment decisions.
SOLIDWORKS Manage Solutions Include:
- Project Management: Manage project stages from project inception to completion. Easily assign resources to each stage of the project. With Project Management tool, you can easily assign user tasks to easily track stage completion. Track progress by utilizing user tasks completion, timesheets or manual updates
- Process Management: Easily configure states and decision points for all types of engineering and business processes. Automatically notify stakeholders via email and or text. Automatically create processes via SOLIDWORKS PDM workflow state changes
- Item Management: Create, edit and compare complete BOM using records and files. Automatically or selectively create records for SOLIDWORKS configurations.
- Dashboards and Reports: Create interactive dashboards to display critical information in the form of graphs, charts, data selectors or list. Configure reports to company standards and publish automatically on demand via email attachments in various formats including PDF, Excel, HTML and TIFF.