SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation takes the complexity out of computational fluid dynamics. You can quickly and easily simulate fluid flow, heat transfer, and fluid forces that are critical to the success of your design. Simulate liquid and gas flow in real world conditions, run “what if” scenarios, and quickly analyze the effects of fluid flow, heat transfer, and related forces on immersed or surrounding components. Design variations can be compared to make better decisions, resulting in products with superior performance. Specific modules simplify the specialized analysis of HVAC and electronic cooling.
- Fluid Flow Analysis
- HVAC and Electronic Cooling
- Steady state and transient fluid flows
- Mixed flows
- Compressible gas and incompressible fluid flows
- Subsonic, transonic, and supersonic gas flows
- Laminar and turbulent fluid flows
- Fluid flows and heat transfer in porous media
SOLIDWORKS FLOW SIMULATION Solutions Include
With the newest version of SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation, you can expect new user-requested enhancements that make it even easier and faster to determine the impact of a liquid or gas flow on your product designs during the design phase.
Few key parts of the SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation package:
- Conditions from low-level component: Import condition in model – the ability to dramatically simplify the project definition by importing model condition defined for other projects (such as material properties, heat power, etc.).
- Instant switching between transient time moments– results updated immediately with the move of a slider. It can all be done with the new transient post-processing mode which allows you to explore transient results without waiting for a time moment to load.
- Multi-parameter optimization– you can now conduct an optimization study for more than one input variable by selecting geometry or simulation parameters as variables. For each variable, you define the range of variation and the target optimization goal, such as maximize, minimize, or match a value. Multi-parameter optimization is added to the Parametric Study.
Add-on modules for Flow Simulation:
- HVAC Module– offers additional simulation capabilities for advanced radiation and thermal comforts analysis.
- Electronic Cooling Module– offers electronic virtual models and an extensive materials library for cooling simulation.
SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation also includes:
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) – enables quick and efficient simulation of fluid flow and heat transfer. Fluid forces can easily be calculated.
- Thermal Comfort Factors – helps understand and evaluate thermal comfort levels for multiple environments.
- Simulation Visualization – helps evaluate and compare design alternatives.
- Fluid Flow Analysis – determine the impact of a liquid or gas on product performance during the design phase with this type of analysis.
- Electronics Thermal Management – quickly perform complete component thermal analysis on designs incorporating printed circuit boards (PCBs) and electronics.
- Thermal Fluid Analysis – easily investigate the impact of cooling and design changes on component temperatures.
How can I get the price of SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation? Request your SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation price today by calling us at 905-990-0094 or via our request a SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation price quote form!
Signup for our e-newsletter
SIGN UP FOR ALL LATEST PRODUCTS AND DEALS!
Looking to buy SOLIDWORKS Software or searching for the best SOLIDWORKS classes near you? Then, FEA Training Consultants the leading SolidWorks reseller in Toronto, Ontario will be your one-stop for all your SOLIDWORKS software and training needs. Buy SolidWorks Software, an all-in-one comprehensive CAD package consisting of Design Communication, Product Data Management, Mechanical 3D CAD, Electrical, and Simulation.