SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION PREMIUM
With the SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium Package, your can efficiently evaluate your designs for nonlinear and dynamic response, dynamic loading, and composite materials. It is important to note that this package adds to the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional to provide valuable insights to improve product reliability in the most cost-effective manner, no matter the material or use environment.
- Linear Dynamic Analysis
- Non-Linear Static Analysis
- Non-Linear Dynamic Analysis
SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION PREMIUM Solutions Include:
Analyze your design in the nonlinear world
- Easily transition between linear and nonlinear simulations
- Examine the large deformations caused by overloads, contact, and flexible materials
- Determine residual stresses and permanent deformations in metals after material yield
- Study nonlinear buckling and snap-through events
- Investigate designs with hyperelastic materials, such as rubbers, silicones, and other elastomers
- Conduct an elasto-plastic analysis to study plastic deformation and the onset of yield
- Examine creep effects and material changes with temperature Piping/tubing
Perform dynamic analyses of parts and assemblies
- Simulate time history loading, steady-state harmonic input, response spectrum, and random vibration excitations
- Input excitation curves of forces in random vibration analysis
- Study stress, displacement, velocity, and acceleration with time, as well as RMS and PSD values for stress, displacement, velocity, and acceleration
- Carry out impact analysis using the nonlinear dynamic capabilities Simulate composite materials
- Study multilayer shell bodies to examine the effect of each layer with its own material properties, thickness, and orientation
- Use the revolutionary user interface to dynamically control and display ply orientation directly on your SolidWorks model
- Determine the correct composite lay up and orientation for the operational loads
- Utilize sandwich and graphite or carbon-fiber composites, including honeycomb and cellular foam
Get the benefits of the three advanced studies Non-Linear Static, Non-Linear Dynamic and Linear Dynamics in one affordable SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium price. Request your SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium price today by calling us at 905-990-0094 or via our request a SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium price quote form!
- Laminates and sandwich
- Predict individual layer failure
- Laminate strength for different fiber orientation
- Inter-laminar shear stress
- Nature of failure mode
Signup for our e-newsletter
SIGN UP FOR ALL LATEST PRODUCTS AND DEALS!
Looking to buy SOLIDWORKS Software or searching for the best SOLIDWORKS classes near you? Then, FEA Training Consultants the leading SolidWorks reseller in Toronto, Ontario will be your one-stop for all your SOLIDWORKS software and training needs. Buy SolidWorks Software, an all-in-one comprehensive CAD package consisting of Design Communication, Product Data Management, Mechanical 3D CAD, Electrical, and Simulation.