SolidCAM – Best-in-Class Manufacturing Suite for CNC-Programming Inside SOLIDWORKS
SolidCAM is the complete, ‘best-in-class’ Manufacturing Suite for efficient and profitable CNC-Programming inside SOLIDWORKS.
SolidCAM’s CAM software, for all CNC applications, inluding the revolutionary iMachining, is seamlessly integrated in SOLIDWORKS and with full toolpath associativity to the SOLIDWORKS model.
Take a first look at SolidCAM
Major benefits of using SolidCAM in SOLIDWORKS:
- SOLIDWORKS Look and Feel – seamless Single Window integration
- Tool paths Update when Part changes – full Associativity
- SolidCAM’s 10+ years as SOLIDWORKS Gold partner
- SolidCAM works in the SOLIDWORKS assembly mode to use Fixtures, Tooling and Vices in simulations.
- SolidCAM + SOLIDWORKS is scalable with packages for all CNC machine types and Applications
You never have to leave the SOLIDWORKS’ window!
With the single-window integration of SolidCAM in SOLIDWORKS, all machining operations can be defined, calculated and verified without leaving the parametric SOLIDWORKS assembly environment.
All 2D and 3D geometries used for machining are fully associative to the SOLIDWORKS design model. If you do any changes to your SOLIDWORKS model, all your CAM operations will be automatically updated.
iMachining: “Simply Amazing”
This is what customers, machine tool manufacturers and tooling companies alike say about iMachining.
“The iMachining revolutionary CAM module, fully integrated in SOLIDWORKS, will make you and your CNC machines more profitable and more competitive than ever before.”
olidCAM’s revolutionary iMachining technology
- Saves 70% or more in CNC machining time
- Extends tool life dramatically
- Provides, using its unique patented Technology Wizard, optimal feeds and speeds, taking into account the toolpath, stock and tool material and machine specifications.
iMachining provides unbelievable savings and increased efficiency in your milling CNC operations, translating into profits and success. All SolidCAM customers worldwide, who bought iMachining, are enjoying these immense savings!
SolidCAM’s patented iMachining is completely unique both in its toolpath and by the method of programming with the patented Technology Wizard that provides automatic, optimal feed and speed values.
iMachining from SolidCAM features …
- Increased Productivity due to shorter cycles – time savings 70% and more!
- Dramatically Increased tool life
- Unmatched hard material machining
- Outstanding small tool performance
- 4-axis and Mill-Turn iMachining
- Automatic, optimal feeds and speeds
- High programming productivity
- Shortest learning curve in the Industry